Coming from a background in social services & advocacy, Katie launched her professional real estate career in 2012, and provides leadership to the team at Thrive Realty as the Designated Broker.
Katie has a established real estate career, selling millions of dollars in real estate -- working with both homeowners and investors to achieve their real estate goals. For her, buying and selling a home is much more than just a business transaction. It is with this passion that Katie is tirelessly committed her clients throughout the purchase process, taking care of each detail with care to ensure the transition to your new home is seamless, successful and stress free.
It is with this same passion that she leads our team of talented agents, providing continuous training and support, staying on top of the latest technology and marketing strategies as we serve our clients and communities.
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- Austin Board of REALTORS®
- Texas REALTORS® Certified Instructor
- Leander Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
- Small Business Sub-Committee Member - City of Leander Economic Development Committee
- Professional Development Committee Member, Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- Professional Women of Willamson County, Member
- Women's Council of REALTORS®, Member
- Austin Young Real Estate Professionals
- Leander Women's Network
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- C2EX Endorsed (Commitment to Excellence)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Seller's Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Former Crystal Falls HOA Voting Representative
- Former Crystal Falls HOA Architectural Control Committee Member