Real estate isn't about places, it's about people, and no two are the same. I think every good relationship starts with understanding that basic principle. I take that very seriously in my business, as well. I love that every day, every deal, every situation is unique...that's what makes my job so rewarding!
Collaboration is simply vital in this business. Listening to understand your goals and objectives equips me to deliver on your real estate needs at a higher level. I know your time is valuable so it’s my pleasure to weed-out the properties that aren’t a fit and make the most of your search efforts, something that I can do well because I take the time to understand you. Likewise, when you’re ready to sell, I make it a priority to learn the details about your property so that I can bring you the right buyer. I want to know what you love about your home and the neighborhood you live in because that’s why someone else is going to want to live there, too!
I became licensed as a Realtor in 2007 and knew I had found my calling. I opened a Brokerage in 2015 and rebranded in 2020 to what is now Thrive Realty. I am so incredibly proud of the agents who work here, chosen because they all believe in the spirit of THRIVE…that we all have unique talents and gifts and that nurturing those help us to be the very best we can be to the people who need us. Our collective goal is to provide exceptional real-estate services with the utmost integrity, professionalism and dedication.
Beyond Real Estate:
A native Texan, I grew up in West Texas (Midland/Odessa), relocated to the Austin area in 2010 and have called Leander home since 2011. I am married to the love of my life, Paul, and together we have 4 children and 7 grandchildren. Among the things I am most proud of, I served on the Leander City Council from 2015-2019 (what an experience that was!) I learned so much about the city, politics, people and myself as well. I believe in giving back to the community where we live and work, and treasure each of the volunteer opportunities I have been afforded. I am a problem-solver by nature and find the greatest reward is making a difference for others, no matter how big or how small.
- Texas Real Estate Broker
- Austin Platinum Top 50 Finalist 2015-2022
- Texas Accredited Commercial Specialist
- Williamson County Board of Realtors ®
- The National Association of Realtors ®
- The Texas Association of Realtors®
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Luxury Home Marketing Institute Member
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist (Guild Member)
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Military Relocation Specialist
- Member of the Residential Real Estate Council
- At Home with Diversity Designee
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Certified
- e-Pro Designee
- Volunteer for Meals on Wheels
- Board of Directors Leander Chamber of Commerce
- Former Board Member, Hill Country Community Ministries
- Former member of Williamson County Association of Realtors Government Affairs Committee
- Former Leander City Council Member, Place 3
- Former member of the City of Leander Economic Development Committee
- Former member of the City of Leander Bond Task Force Committee
- Former member of the City of Leander Historical Preservation Commission
- Former member of the City of Leander Public Arts Commission
- Rockpointe Church